View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #35
NancyJo
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks Kat!

While the Creek side of my family was pretty well documented, the Cherokee side wasn't.......so it helps I've been down that road.

I have to admit, I get kind of weary of folks coming up and giving vague declarations of their heritage or wanting to tell you their ENTIRE family genealogy in hopes that you could confirm their heritage.

Used to be I just shrug and wish them luck and walk away..........but maybe by giving folks a "push" in the right direction they can find out "who they are.....and what people they come from" and maybe it will stop some of these vague declarations.

bowcrazy, I'm not saying your delcarations are not sincere, I'm just saying that it's your history, your heritage.....you need to take it on yourself. You are the one that will benefit the most from your research.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook