View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 01:59 PM   #40
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yes, I have to totally agree with you there FM. But there are so many of them out there and I meet alot of them. It's really sad.

I was at a pow wow with another Uncle of mine and I was at my witt's end this one time about all the "Crackpot", so he would "head them off" and have them come to him, so that they would leave me alone. It was kind of funny. I didn't know at first that he was doing that, but he mentioned it at the end of the weekend that they were all over by him and left me alone.LOL It was funny, but it's really sad as to actually how many people actually do this stuff and believe that they are totally right and have the right to do these things.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook