View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #35
between2worlds
Great Uncle Patrick

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by silence is golden View Post
Im so sorry if thats happenning to your body...a good preventative and these days,for survival,,,its good to break fast with 4 oz. of wheatgrass and a 16 0z. cup of carrot beet juiice...if your iron is low,beat juice will raise it fasrter than anything.. wheatgrass ids like drinking a few pounds of raw vegis....and of course pure water...then you have to wait a few hours...then eayt some beans,rice and chapatis{frybread thats not fried.}(split moong beans are the most digestible,high protein bean{for those with cancer}my fav. is lentils....those are like frybread without grease...thats a lot of a complete protein diet. fruits need to be eaten by themselves..no white flour,and no white sugar...and some ginger root ,and cilantro with your meals,and yogurt...thats all I can think of and ive been studying health my whole life.If native american indians insist that threy must eat fish...they should move to Alaska,,,soon they wont be able to eat the fish in Alaska...sounds like maybe you have a huge amount of mercury in your system.the native american indians are expert cooks so they know what spices are healing .

Uh hello?

I AM native, was raised up native BY natives out in the middle of no-where northern USA.

What's your lineage?
between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook