View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 03:06 PM   #37
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The key to buying good fish is to buy wild caught not farmed. Farming actually has more mercury and pollutants in it because they are localized to one area and don't get to go out to sea like the wild salmon do. Check the pollutant levels in the rivers, streams, lakes and ponds you go to.. there ARE some that are'nt bad out there. Oh and buy american wild caught, not the imported stuff... lately some bad things have come about from imported fish that you really don't want!

As for this wierd comment on herbs that seems to be applied to all of us... I know my people did'nt deal with alot of herbs themselves, but we did use alot of shoots and roots. Many of the herbs we use today were brought over here from the orient from what I understand. Sage is indigenous as well as I know my people refined salt from salt mines.. which is also something the Onondaga were known for doing. But when you read about healing plants and foods the herbs don't seem to be included for consuming but more for burning.

LOL comparing lentils to frybread as an equal... that's a GOOD joke!