View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 04:44 PM   #7
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Why does this always turn into being a mixed native issue? I think everyone knows exactly who she is asking about when she asks the question and I think one good answer would be to come up with some kind of mental aptitude test to see if they are going to be prone to take what they've seen to heart or to the marketplace LOL! And honestly, I think we can just tell most of the time who is going to go and listen with interest and who's gonna go and drink it all in so that they can best copy it for someone else later down the road... and those are the folks most of us don't want to be around anyhow.