View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #17
Creewoman05
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Creewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to beholdCreewoman05 is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxsie Q View Post
I like what you said Little Red and the leader of the ceremony does have the authority to accept or deny someone but I have seen whites coming in a good way and offer tobacco and give money and I never saw a leader say no. I don't think a real ceremonial leader would say no because of what they wnet through to get to lead in the first palce. Some skins come and just expect to get in and dont have any respect and dont offer tobacco or anything and then they are mean to the whites and call them names. I went to church and i went to ceremony all my life. We are meaner to outsiders than the people in the church are and that is not what our ways are about. So what if someone nonnative wants to use the ceremony, they can teach there own people how to honor mother earth. As long as they dont charge, thats when its bad because even the church dont charge.

Ah no use beating a dead horse
Creewoman05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook