View Single Post
Old 01-07-2003, 05:38 PM   #65
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Treat her like the Woman she is....

No doubt.....although watchout for proverbial BS.....Here's an evening......

Pick her up....No not Physically! Via the airport or whatever....Scoot off to a real cozy place for a bite or two....hehehe...Now you need to crusie around town for a few so up up and away you go.....Check out the sites.....Be yourself and have a good ole time....Be creative people, yes don'y just go to the Movies or the status quo....Use the Brain.....After your rather unplanned evening.....(see if I reveal too much..Ohee) Just treat her like the Queen she is....Plain and simple.....Spend some money, but again be creative....The possibilities are endless....Know that you are in control and chill.....Compliment what she does, send her roses, just because, if its violins she wants, let them play.....Dedicate her Favorite song and hold her clsoe all night long....Love her today...Find 100 ways........SSSSSS!
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook