View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 08:34 PM   #101
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthofAda View Post
That's the only way to eat 'em! Now I'm making myself hungry!

There's a restaurant here called Prime Quarter. You go to a fridge and pick out your own steak, then you grill it to your liking and have a salad bar with baked potato and Texas toast on the grill with melted butter. They have a 2-pound T-bone on the menu - hubby and I shared that one time.

Actually, I've never met a steak I didn't like (or ribs, or brisket, or roast, or loin, or filet...)...
Oh that sounds like this place in San Diego called the Butcher Shop!!
You walked in and they had meat cases of meat you picked what you wanted while you stood in line along with all your entrees and was seated when it was all done
It was awesome