Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #12389
APACHEFIRE
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
hello? is anyone here? is everyone here? where is everyone? where is anyone? where did everyone go? are you here? are you here now? did you leave? are you leaving? when will you be leaving? did you go yet? did she go too? did he go? was he in the closet when he went? was he alone? was she with him? were you with him? were you with her? were you all together? did you all leave together? is it morning yet? am i asking too many questions? maybe i could ask more questions? can i think of any more questions to ask? hello again is anyone here? will you let me know when you come back? will she let me know when you come back? will you come back later? will you all come in together? will you come back one at a time? will you ask questions when you come back? will you ask questions one at at time too? will i be able to answer your questions? will i have questions to ask you? will you let me ask you questions? will she ask me questions? will he ask me questions? may i say something? may i ask you something? is this tomorrow yet? am i here? am i still here? when did i leave? when will i leave? will i leave soon? will i leave by myself? do i have more questions to ask? how can i ask any questions if im gone? are my questions good? are my questions too long? should i ask you more questions? have i run out of questions? am i repeating my self yet? did i repeat my self? how can i repeat myself? am i myself? do you question my questions? how can you question that? how do you question me? *laughing*

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 02-20-2008 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: i had more questions?
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook