View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 02:44 AM   #75
shili
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
shili is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Are Indian men romantic? Good question, It depends on what you think of as romantic. My boyfriend is ten years older than I am and I think he feels a little uncomfortable showing affection in public, but then I feel the same way as he does. In private we talk a lot, when we are driving along sometimes he will hold my hand, and some time's he will sing to me. I know that he cares for me and shows it in many different ways by all the little things he does, he will watch out for me when he thinks I'm not looking. He sticks up for me even over the littlest things. He will tell it to me like it is and some times his frankness hurts a little, but it is only because I told him to always tell me the truth, I would rather hear a truth than a lie. Is he Romantic as defined in the dictionary as Romantic......then the answer is no. There is always room for improvement in the Romance department but I will take my guy just the way he is. I don't need Romance, just being in his company is Romance enough. I don't need to hear the words to know he cares, in my book actions speak louder than words and if you try and look for the big things you will miss out on all the little things a guy will do for you......Happy with my guy just the way he is........:)
shili is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook