Old 01-09-2003, 04:06 AM   #76
Thekeenest
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Thekeenest is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well

Well I'm Osage and I don't slap my girl! But back to the Q!
It has taken me some time and meany ladys to get it down! I found that if you get some nice dinner plans" try and call a head for that so you can look cool"at a nice Italian place and get the (matterde?)to put a nice long stemrose on the table and order a nice bottle of Chianti or red or white wine" My I suggest a dark red wine" Then you raise you glass and tell her how nice or beautiful that see look's and say some cool fraze that might get her attention. And if your looking good try and get some pasta that doesent take to much work to get down. Be sure to open all the doors for her and if you have car survice never touch the door on the car it looks better that way. Then you go down town or some nice place were you have chance to ride or go were you can see the sky line of the town that you live in! But try and do some thing that you don't do every day. But make sure she knows that you love her. Hell go to the doller store and buy some candiels and make some damn spaghetti do somthing! Have you boys seen the post they are putting in here. Playing the fluit is all good but try and do some really nice things thats why they say WINE AND DINNE
Thekeenest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook