View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 03:35 AM   #78
Forrest

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Come on! There are some Indian males out here that are alittle romantic!!!:) This one time at band camp.................. lol No just kidding!!!!! really, I dont know if this is really romantic but I was driving along with my moms boyfriend helping his parents move, I kept riding by this one house and there was a fine looking indian women standing outside in the front yard. It was the last time we was gonna ride by because it was the last load and this women was still standing outside, so I told my moms boyfriend to stop. I Yelled to this women to come over to the truck. I got out forgetting I was only in my boxer shorts, she got a laugh out of that!!! I got her name and everything. I came back the next day( with roses in hand) and we got to know eachother pretty good.

I'll never forget the day I met that fine Indian women in just my boxer shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVERYTIME I LOOK AT MY 2 KIDS AND THE MARRAGE I HAVE WITH THAT FINE INDIAN WOMEN I MET IN MY BOXER SHORTS, I'M GLAD I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT WAS WHEN I WAS 16 AND NOW I'M 23!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook