View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 09:35 AM   #13
storyteller
PowWow Visitor

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
storyteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond reputestoryteller has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Disgusting. I wish I didn't watch it.

Reminds me of the time the KKK came to my town for a rally about 10 years ago. Nobody wanted them here, but they had lawyers with the "right to assemble" argument so the town had to decide what to do.

Some people wanted to counter-rally, but finally it was decided to just ignore them. No news media came, no one listened to the KKK.

The kick was that outta left field some Hispanic group sent a Mariachi band who set up right next to the KKK rally. All passersby stopped to listen to the band and ignored the speaker.

Thats how I'm gonna start treating these videos. We all know this level of stupidity is out there. Don't need to stoke anger.

The thing is, white people out there who genuinely respect Natives aren't making videos of themselves. But they are out there.

These drunk white girls aren't worth our time.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook