View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:41 PM   #65
ok24stacey
*~*~*

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
ok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond reputeok24stacey has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks for the good rep to the person that sent it to me. That video irritated me all yesterday afternoon. I just can't imagine having that much intolerance and disrespect at any age. I do believe it is how a person is raised. Makes me want to call my Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Coaches, Teachers, Parents of friends that I have been close with and thank them for giving me and teaching me the importance of respect for EVERYONE.

Sitting through that whole video gave me that feeling of "YUCK" like when you walk through a cobweb.