View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:38 PM   #67
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
you got to admit though......what would they look like in Girls Gone Wild video????......LOL!!!!!
only not as entertaining!
LOL

I have gone on the local newspaper's website and this is still the hot subject of the day
This scratched the surface of something that was festering for awhile
Makes me think this was a calculated move on the part of the girls
It sure did kick up ahornets nest
I also believe they felt protected and I bet they are shocked that they were kicked off the team! And lost scholarships and all the other messy things that is going with that

Think before you film
LOL
And Think before you Post to the World

Are excellant learning points here...