View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
NancyJo
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
UTA NASA pow wow......were you there?

I met several folks from powwows.com last night......and handed out the cards that Paul sent to help advertise powwows.com. So if you were there give a shout out and let us know if you were there. Maybe some will be on our site for the first time!!! (thanks to the cards!!).

I met a couple of people while I was handing out cards......LipanIndian and a young girl that told me she had learned to dance from powwows.com.

It was a good pow wow..........we had a really good time. LipanIndians kids competed in the contest and they were awesome. They came all the way from Georgetown,TX and were driving back last night.......so I hope the family made it all home safe and sound.

Anyway..........it was great to see everyone.
Thanks to OLChemist for helping me hand out cards.........we had a blast doing it and got to meet a lot of folks!!

NancyJo
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook