Old 11-11-2001, 01:36 PM   #64
lepnlzrd
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lepnlzrd is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking Idea?

Ok Guys....the more I read this thread the more excited I got!! Now...after reading 6 pages of the replies let me open my idea. I belong to a group in Middle TN and after our festival we were sitting and talking about how wonderful it must have been in the older days when the tribes has their seasonal gatherings to rekindle relationships, catch up on old friends, make new ones, find new loves etc..well...we have put some thought into having a celebration this spring and invite others to just commune. Now this would not involve the public coming to pay admission etc or for vendors and so on. It would be just to gather and dance, eat, and have a wonderful time. Of course alcohol and drugs would not be allowed as at pow wows. Our group is in the mountains and the area is a wonderful spot not too far from Chattanooga. It is an area that thankfully has not seen as much advancement or "growing up" as many areas have seen that resulted in spoiling the area, killing the trees and wildlife.
So.....what do you think? Would this be something that any of you would like to attend?
Let me know!
Shkee
Lep:D
lepnlzrd is offline   Share with Facebook