View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #281
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by silence is golden View Post
To Blackbear,im sorry,im jusrt brand new to computers,and, i know you dont care about your health,but you should never sit in front of a computer when you are pregnant,and you shouldnt be cutting down sun bear,.......it sounds like a lot of you are going to be slaughtered for lots of lifetimes..though eating meat dulls your brain and you cant understand ancient teachings,and makes you not care about your self..Its stupid to eat the cows.Native Americans never used to eat cows.You have to be the beef for many future lifetimes,and most likely die of cancer in this life.,duh...In all ancient cultures,the cow is considered to be like a mother,giving milk freely,for millions of recipees,and the bull is like the father,he helps till the land.In India,and Thailand,ive seen cows beiing allowed to freely roam the streets...
LOL
this aint Thailand nor India and we are not Hindu
or Catholic or the myriad of other Religions that came to these shores

I posted this thread to dispell the MYTHS about Grease and FATS
Not to Attack People on this Website
I would Appreciate if you would Take your Personal Attacks Elsewhere...