View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #282
CaliChoctaw64
Head Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond repute
CaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond reputeCaliChoctaw64 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Silence is Golden, why would you come on this forum, that is for ndn's, and try to tell us that we are supposed to conform to your stereotypes. Then try to criticize some of the most respected people that post here, when they correct you. We will tell YOU what native people are about, not the other way around!

I am not sure were I read it, but it said that the high quality protein that our ancient ancestors got from eating meat is what allowed our brains to develop. I am no scientist so I really donít know how accurate this information is.

Last edited by CaliChoctaw64; 04-29-2008 at 02:23 PM..
CaliChoctaw64 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook