View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 07:22 AM   #3
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I recognize those shirts and dresses right away! Don't know what they are trying to pull. I remember when you posted pics of your buckskin with the eagle on it in the gallery here. I would absolutely contact an attorney!!! Make sure you print all the pages from their website as soon as possible or save them on CD.

This site is a powerful tool as well. You know once word spreads that you are on here letting others know the truth, the website will get changed. It works that way a lot. Too many people come on here!!!!! That's why I made the suggestion about printing the pages and also the CD!!

I'm going to email them or post comments or something. Tricking people like that is wrong, it's bad business, it's a shame. Not to mention immoral, dishonest, and probally criminal. AND THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WHEN THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook