View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #41
New2itall
Halito!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Even if you wanna believe that no one would lie to you to get in your pants, they just might not know. How many folks out there know someone who was being cheated on and didn't know it?
I plan to teach both my kids the importance of condom use (and yes I have a boy and a girl). I figure it is like self defense cause we all need to know how to protect ourselves, even if we never have to use it (monogamous partnership).
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook