View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 PM   #162
they_drag_him
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osage_jingle View Post
well actually there are tons of blackfoot in missouri. its not some false theory and has nothing to do with that website that you guys are talking about..alot of people from before 1900 and not all went to the reservations. on that side of my family they didnt go because of boarding schools so they resided in missouri and hid out. i dont know how they got there but they did. these ppl arent some wannabes they just i think they went into hiding or just left the state and established a community there. you all know that stuff like that happens and theres that missouri river they probably traveled by so i just think before acting you should really find out. go to missouri or va or whereever and ask them before judging.
Why? Are they still hiding? They sure must be hungry and pale.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook