View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:17 AM   #164
they_drag_him
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
they_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond reputethey_drag_him has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osage_jingle View Post
noooo.. meanin at one time(way back then) they went into hidin ...dont mean there stil in hidin...back then you see it happen all the time you think that everyone went to the rez? no there was many things going on boarding schools ndn woman marryin white men it happened alot ..etc..now my family on that side they just stayed in missouri had families yaddi yaddi yadda and alot of them married osages ...
Well, my reservation is on the Missouri River and I'm thinking that I might have some family that could've floated that way. If you find them,let me know.
they_drag_him is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook