View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #19
Roobz
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Roobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond reputeRoobz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
About 3-4 years ago mother bought an Elna 6005 Heirloom Edition Sewing Machine and said I could use it for all my sewing projects as long as I keep on sewing for the family. I've made lots of outfits with it since she got it. It is really great to work with and does wonders such as adding detailed stitches etc... Used to have an Elna FunStyler too and that was nice to work with but I love this Heirloom edition.

One of these days I want to get one of those kind that you can download stuff from the internet I think those are around 3 grand though so probably in about ten years LOL

Last edited by Roobz; 09-20-2008 at 08:01 PM..
Roobz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook