View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #17463
NorthofAda
Back where I belong

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
NorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond reputeNorthofAda has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good to hear from you, Foxmoon - how's the baby?

Spotted, War-D - you guys spent your day like I did, OUTSIDE...

A little mowing, and a lot of digging. I had to clear out my back flower bed of thistles and the grass that had encroached on it. Raked some thatch out of the lawn, dumped about 120 pounds of topsoil in the flower beds. Nice and tidy now and ready for planting and seeding. I'm doing some wildflowers in the back and some veggies along the backside of the house. Every little bit helps, right?

We discovered another way to cut costs around here - the bakery outlet store around the corner. You can get Sara Lee brand bread (not out of date, mind you), for a fraction of what it is at the grocery store. Hot dog and hamburger buns are 79 cents each, loaves of bread run from 75 cents for sandwich bread to $1.59 for good, whole grain wheat bread.
NorthofAda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook