Thread: Pow Wow Idea
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 10:36 AM   #69
buckskinlady
Southern Buckskin

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
buckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond reputebuckskinlady has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My husband just came back from dancing for a month at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO with the American Indian Music and Dance Show and he said it sucked!!!
Only 3 NDNs showed up to watch the whole month and people wanted to TOUCH his feathers and touch HIM (at least that's what he says, aaaaaayyyyyyy!)
But there was no place to dress, food was high etc. I know it wasn't a Pow-Wow, but I don't think an amusement park is a good place to have one!
Hey! Why don't we have a powwows.com informational booth at one of the biggies like Denver March or at Gathering and everyone can stop by and meet each other and then maybe we can post some info for a private meeting (49) at some location in that city...like Webmaster's hotel room (aaayyyy!) No seriously!!!
It would also be a good place for people to pick up powwows.com t-shirts and other stuff to offset the cost!
What do you think??

Last edited by buckskinlady; 11-14-2001 at 10:39 AM..
buckskinlady is offline   Share with Facebook