Thread: Societies
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #54
hobbs49
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy tiger View Post
But then I got a book with this other man's bio in it and it did say "Silver Star Hawk Society" or something like that.
So I was recently at a hobbs dance in Ohio and the head man dancer's bio indicated that he was a part of the "Star Hawk Gourd Society in Oklahoma." I hadn't really remembered hearing about this gorup before so I thought I'd dig up this old thread to see if it was on anyone's list. Seems that it might be the same as what Timmy's calling the "Silver Star Hawk Society," lots of words in common it seems. Anyway, wanted to add this to the list even though I know nothing about it.
hobbs49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook