View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 02:41 PM   #15
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
I learned a long time ago that to keep on talking when neither side agrees or is going to budge, is nonproductive. I could go on all day with examples of what I've seen, of what others see, but I suspect you're going to come back each time with, "Sorry, never see it happen." My feeling on that stems basically from the fact that one of the first things you wrote in reply to me, was an aspersion against how Indian you felt I might be, if only by some lack of involvement with my own community.
Hmm... I don't know if there is a reason why you would feel it was any kind of attack on your "indianess", but I know where you are from and I know you are not getting a more widespread eyeview and my point on that was, you're judging and making broad accusations about people when you don't know how they came about their feathers, how they feel about them... and I gave another perspective you don't see.

As for me comeing back repeatedly with I never see it... that's a bit assuming don't you think? Makes me think you are more worried about me attacking your indianess than interested in what I've actually seen myself. But that suffering comment still has me asking who.