View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
scottlollar
Father of Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
scottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond reputescottlollar has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Let's see... when fully suited up, I'm wearing 4 belts, I think? It's a bit extremem, but it works.
I have one belt that I put my leggings on - a small nylon webbing belt.
I have one belt that has aprons and side-tabs on it - it's a standard leather belt with two-prong buckle.
I have another belt to go over my shirt - plain black leather with my USMC dress blues belt buckle on it.
then a nylon webbing belt less than 1" wide for the bustle.

I put the side tabs and aprons on the same belt because adding a 5th belt in there would have been extreme and crazy! But, I do know quite a few people who attach their bustles to the concho belt, and put leggings, aprons, and side-tabs all on the same belt - that way they only have 2 belts on at any time. Some of those guys tie on their aprons and leggings, instead of using a belt, so they only have the bustle/concho belt to worry with.

Just thought I'd offer some more ideas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick to judge,
Quick to anger,
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand.
--Neal Peart(from the song Witch Hunt)
scottlollar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook