View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 01:54 AM   #43
Da_Revolutionary
Just a Cherokee

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Da_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud ofDa_Revolutionary has much to be proud of
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneidaDreamer View Post
Before freaking out on me, just hear me out...

When I went to the Menominee Nations Annual last year, there was a booth right near the "Bowl" that was trying to educate people about STDs. They had small bags on their table that had condoms in them. I asked them if they were free, they replied yes. So I nabbed a bag! I thought cool man!
They also had a TV/VCR with a video running about STD's.

( I used to be a STD Counselor for the Navy at Boot Camp )
I saw young people from all walks of life and the whole Crayola Box. STD's aren't going away folks. Even if you don't believe in them, they definitely believe in you!
Christ, they're doing that now? I guess this shows the amount of decay in Native Societies. I agree with you fully, and even though I don't have kids(16 :O) you old people need to get on the ball and start teaching your kids about STD's.

~Da_Revolutionary
Da_Revolutionary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook