View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #19
New2itall
Halito!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Revolutionary View Post
This kind of stuff never fails to piss me off. People like "Chief" Whatever his name is, give Cherokee a bad name. They're in my opinion one of the reasons why you can't say "Huh? Oh I'm part Cherokee." In mainstream America without being subject to waves of criticism. I mean geez, this is almost as bad as a woman who KNOWS she has a weave lying and saying "Oh, you know I got that Cherokee Indian in my family."
That is a problem I have here. I am in Arkansas, and when someone says they are Cherokee, I immediately wonder if they are with these groups. It might not be so bad in other states, but here, it is something to consider. So far, I don't think I have met any of them.
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook