View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #23
Wojapi4Me
Kili!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well, I tried to lighten up this thread before with results...guess I'll try again...

I completely agree that if Diamond had a problem with the color guard or someone in it, he should have taken it up with them personally, face-to-face and not flipped that person off. Personally, I didn't see him flip anyone off so I'm having to take you guys' word for it that it did happen.

I was there for all three days of this pow wow and didn't hear anyone talking about this incident whatsoever...not one. I didn't even know it happened until I read it here on pws.com. So, it wasn't the talk of the pow wow or anything like that...the keen music sure was the talk of the pow wow though!!

My point is that maybe people should get back to solving problems face-to-face and not trying to hash stuff out in public places or on the internet.

Just my thoughts...now, you guys get back to ranting