View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
New2itall
Halito!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
One of the things that gets me on this is the gender disparity. Are they saying that a little girl with short hair would be a distraction to the learning environment? How is that the girls with long hair can study and learn with their hair long? It really is a gender bias that needs to be let go.
And, Anishtradish, I believe this is a public school. One that has the same dress code my public school did when I was growing up.
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook