Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 09:55 AM   #8153
TaShunka Luta
Not for the Weak & Timid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good morning all - hey ctry, you want some ice coffee with equal? I'm going to make some hot for myself and Elvis if she comes back. Frying up some bacon and sausage in the back and getting ready to put the eggs on. You wanna stay and have some breakfast? Things have gotten a little wild around here - I'm staying on today to get things cleaned up and back to normal. The fire is even out in the fireplace and the ashes need to be cleaned out - I'll go get my bucket and load up some wood....
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook