View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
suzyq
BELIEVER

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond reputesuzyq has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
740am KTRH Message Board

I found this forum on a local talk radio station regarding this issue and it totally amazes me at the stupidity of the human race at times.

I went to this school "back in the day" and it was a REDNECK school then and REDNECK school now. The people haven't changed at all. Academically it's a fantastic school and perhaps that's why the parents want him to go there.

suzyq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook