View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
ndnMSW
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ndnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond reputendnMSW has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndneyez View Post
I would like to say Thank You to everybody that traveled here for our pow-wow. It was a great turn out and a great weekend (from a committee standpoint....lol). Thank you dancers, singers, vendors, and spectators!

I would also like to thank the head staff. They did a GREAT job and kept things rolling! I would also like to thank Dale Roberts for providing the sound, at a moments notice. You really helped us out this year and the sound was great!

2008 was my last year serving on the pow-wow committee. I have been on the committee for the last 4 years and will not be back next year. It is A LOT of hard work and hopefully I served my time well.
You, your sisters, and the whole committee did an EXCELLENT job the past 4 years! This year was a BLAST!!! Got done at 8:20pm Saturday night, had all kinds of time to visit and rest, there was not a boring moment during the powwow....well, except when the sound went out on Friday...lol. That was a little boring, but that got remedied real quick. Lots and lots of fun ladies, and thank you for all your hard work and hospitality the past 4 years!!!
ndnMSW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook