View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:44 AM   #6
Wakalapi
www.wakalapi.com

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Wakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond reputeWakalapi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat1NdnGuy View Post
o last months....lol that was bonkerz. KIDS THESE DAYS!! thats why I only got a dog and a cat. I hope this months skopapbsh turns out good...or decent considering the SEVERE lack of advertising! lol
Oh WOOPS I didn't even read the previous replies and realize you were talking about the NEXT Muckleshoot Powwow. Dunno if I'll make that one, I usually go to Sauk-Suiattle which again is the same weekend this year .... although I haven't been to Spokane Riverfront in a few years or to Klamath Restoration at all yet, so that weekend's up in the air.

I haven't been to Skopabsh since it was at the old ballfield, and then I had to skip Legends to go to it. But it's usually pretty good. I'm told Skopabsh is their actual "tribal powwow" that they put on just to celebrate Muckleshoot heritage as opposed to other specific themes such as Veterans (June) or Sobriety (July). I heard a lot of vendors talking about heading to it, though. And with the prizes and specials it should be pretty good. Young Spirit was out here last winter to be host drum at Pendleton's Nixyaawii New Years Powwow and they're awesome.