View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 12:03 PM   #12
Lakota Wiyan
THE Lakota Wiyan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndneyez View Post
I would like to say Thank You to everybody that traveled here for our pow-wow. It was a great turn out and a great weekend (from a committee standpoint....lol). Thank you dancers, singers, vendors, and spectators!

I would also like to thank the head staff. They did a GREAT job and kept things rolling! I would also like to thank Dale Roberts for providing the sound, at a moments notice. You really helped us out this year and the sound was great!

2008 was my last year serving on the pow-wow committee. I have been on the committee for the last 4 years and will not be back next year. It is A LOT of hard work and hopefully I served my time well.
Congratulations on a great success! Unfortunately, yours and ours are the same weekend, so doesn't look like we'll be able to make it up that way ( cousin is new royalty, so we have specials here next year), but I want to extend a handshake, and best wishes for your 2009 Committee! Keep up the great work!