Thread: Drum Teachings
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #19
RedShield
Singer/ Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You know, it seems the longer I sing and travel, the more lax questions of protocol are getting, people not coming to the drum in the right way is a big thing, not taking the time to learn songs right an sometimes straight up butchering them.

As a lead on my own drum, I make sure everyone around the drum has been taught the songs before we sing them, when it comes to center, you listen and learn.

Sometimes I wonder how much farther things will keeping bending before they break altogether with the way things should be...

I dunno...