View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #12
New2itall
Halito!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
New2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond reputeNew2itall has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Sheeseh! Timmy, you know where I am coming from on this one and why it affects me personally, but this $hit has got to stop!
I was essentially kicked out of a homeschool group me and the kids were a part of because I questioned the use of a white girl (she had a great-great something that had high cheekbones-thus she was Cherokee) to "teach" how to speak the language (she was learning online) and to dance, and to drum. The people who host the class told me that my "little knowledge" was out of line. I was asked not to come back to that group's classes.
Now my kids are upset that we don't go anymore, and I can't bring myself to tell them that their favorite instructors asked us not to.

Janis Joplin
New2itall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook