View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #15
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
In my opinion:
I believe that not many people give this whole issue much thought. After all we are talking about "Cherokees" here, And everybody knows they allow just anybody to be a Cherokee!!!

Well if that were true, we would not have so many "fake Cherokee tribes" now would we!
Cherokee Nation allows absentee members, but they still have to prove lineal decendancy to an ancestor that did live in the Indian Territory during 1896 to 1907.

But this is not just a Cherokee issue! This money comes from our taxes and then it is handed to these FRAUDS that can't even prove ONE DROP of BLOOD!!

I looked through the different documents this goes waaaaay beyond just a bunch of people joining together and holding a funny powwow...
They are siphoning off money that should have gone to LEGITIMATE Tribes that could have used this money for our Children, for our Elders!

Now I am truly angry because I did not understand the depth they would go to get money!
They are growing every year more and more are forming as they realize the LOOPHOLE that each State has.
We can no longer just stick our head in the sand and say
"Ohh its just another wannabe Cherokee"!!!