View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #19
timmy tiger
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah, that is a good point, but the main thing here, I think, is just about the "Fake" Cherokee Tribes, they can't do anything about any other "Tribe", I don't think. State or otherwise recognized. Just the ones that use their name and try to get away with something.

Just because a "Tribe" may not be federally "recognized" doesn't make them a "Fake" tribe. There's more to it then that and that's what this is focusing on. The ones that are self proclaiming to get money that they believe that they can get with no actual history of their people. So they make it up as they go or they get it off the internet or out of a book. At least, that's the way that I'm taking it.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook