View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #18
Lakota Wiyan
THE Lakota Wiyan

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Lakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond reputeLakota Wiyan has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by New2itall View Post
One of the things that gets me on this is the gender disparity. Are they saying that a little girl with short hair would be a distraction to the learning environment? How is that the girls with long hair can study and learn with their hair long? It really is a gender bias that needs to be let go.
And, Anishtradish, I believe this is a public school. One that has the same dress code my public school did when I was growing up.
I am wondering WHY ARE THESE KIDS IN THIS SCHOOL DISTRICT SO EASILY DISTRACTED?? Is it something in the water? The students in my kid's school aren't so easily distracted, and there are two boys in my sons 4th grade class with long hair. There are also girls with short hair, and all kinds of kids with black hair, brown hair, clean hair, dirty hair, curly hair, blonde hair, and even one with RED HAIR.. Thank god we dont live where the water is so tainted that it leads to some mental defect that children's learning and attention spans are so adversly affected!!!!! If I was one of the parents in that school, I would be suing someone for allowing my kid to get so damaged like that!!