View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #22
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Revolutionary View Post
Feh :/

He wont win unfortunately. Eventually his parents will run short on money and the case will have to be dropped. Or they'll drop it for the kid's sake. I mean he's 5 right? I think he understands what's going on but, doesn't really grasp the full weight of the issue. Which is to say, he probably just wants things to go back to normal for him and his family.

And once it's dropped and good ol' Sam wins again it will be brushed under the rug and we'll all forget about it within' the next month. So, yea. He should just cut his hair or switch schools, one five year old and his mom can't beat the system that has been committing genocide for over 300 years and has gotten no flak for it.

It was a cute try though.
Bull****! I've had long hair for over 40 years of my 54 years. My son will be 21 next month and has ALWAYS had long hair. He went all 12 school years with long hair. Never once was the length of his hair questioned...because they knew he was NDN. I've worked for major corporations, and work for one now, with long hair. If you know who you are, then you'll stand up for who you are.

People who have no heart will roll over for the system and say things like "You won't win" or "It was a cute try though".

Oh yeah...He was raised in North Carolina and still lives there.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook