View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 PM   #23
Eagle Plumes
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Revolutionary View Post
Feh :/

He wont win unfortunately. Eventually his parents will run short on money and the case will have to be dropped. Or they'll drop it for the kid's sake. I mean he's 5 right? I think he understands what's going on but, doesn't really grasp the full weight of the issue. Which is to say, he probably just wants things to go back to normal for him and his family.

And once it's dropped and good ol' Sam wins again it will be brushed under the rug and we'll all forget about it within' the next month. So, yea. He should just cut his hair or switch schools, one five year old and his mom can't beat the system that has been committing genocide for over 300 years and has gotten no flak for it.

It was a cute try though.

Uh first of all this lil man nor any other child will be swept under the rug! That was a pretty crapy thing to say . That tells me and pretty much other natives you have no clue as to what this whole case means to us as native people!