View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
hobbs49
Holy Indian Taco Batman!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
hobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond reputehobbs49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well this one's been sitting out here for a while now. So are you really asking, "What is the breakdown of new -v- old songs being sung?" Are you looking for an answer like, "where I live, 60% of the songs being sung have been composed/published within the last 10 years?"

Just trying to figure out where you're going with this question.

From where I sit (in the cheap seats) it seems that what gets sung is dependent upon the skill and experiences of the singers who lead songs. It would also seem to depend on finding the right song to follow the previous song to build the set. Using the right song for the occasion. Is it the Friday night session or the Sunday night session? These types of things I think determine what is sung much more than the age of the song.