View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
shawndaes
Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
shawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond reputeshawndaes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb

I agree that if you have questions about what someones wearing or how they're dancing just ask them. With that being said its called TRADITIONAL! I say be proud of your tribe and carry on traditions as they have been cause they mean something. Honor your family. There are still people that judge contest and take how traditional one is into concideration, not how cool they look. And if you think it looks cool to wear something a warrior would wear, join the military.
shawndaes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook