View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:46 AM   #8
ANGELO
native405pride

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond repute
Location: from Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, Canada, North and South Dakota, Kansas, California, Washington, Alaska, lol.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
yup

i agree that if one wants warrior rights, then join the military. i dont feel that the military can give true warrior status, but it can be one way to get warrior rights, lol, if u catch what im saying. some tribes use the military as a way to warrior status now tho. yet if u are a tribal lawyer or tribal cop or someone who works with ur tribe on programs that help youth or elders then you can be a warrior. this is my opion tho. yet the military can be a good way to get these "rights" i guess. the character rambo is based on a choctaw from wwi, members of the crow nation and the three affiliated tribes would steal horses from the germans in wwi. the kiowa, sioux, navajo, commanche, and many other tribes used their warrior ways to fight the enemy of the united states. even now there is a group of natives that the us use to track bin laden. but if one is judging a dancer and sees a certain article on their outfit and doesnt pick them because they think they use that for cosmetics only, then that judge is wrong. be an adult and ask that dancer why they wear thatand express ur dislike to that person. lol. then tell us on here what they did to you, lol.
ANGELO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook