View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #13
ANGELO
native405pride

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond reputeANGELO has a reputation beyond repute
Location: from Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, Canada, North and South Dakota, Kansas, California, Washington, Alaska, lol.
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe View Post
Shawn,

You brought up some good points.

I asked someone about this thread. They said, "think about this, would you wear a medal of honor, a bronze and a silver star in public, if you didn't earn it?"

Hmmm?

wow i like that answer. this is a good way to look at it, but would you wear a us navy seal pin if you wasnt a seal? so with that why dance and wear the uniform of a warrior society if you are not a member? it would be like wearing a seal pin if you aint even in the navy. lol. so then powwows would have to cease to be and what tradition would we leave for our kids to enjoy? nobody on here is a real traditional hethuska member accept for some omaha or poncas. and even then who has done warrior tasks that was done say a hundred years ago? i mean what sioux has killed a crow or pawnee and has gone to their tribe for honors? lol. so you either want it to die out all the way or let it prevail.
ANGELO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook