View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
uppit
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
uppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond reputeuppit has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Say young man(angelo) I don't get on here very often but an ole friend called and expressed his voice about this thread, so here goes.

You were speaking of warrior status and rights, who and how are you able to wear "Bear Claws", again about warriors i've heard and understand that most men earn the right or given by elders for reasons unknown to many of us and some come from Chieftain lineage same as the Otter Cap; Like my ole friend "pawtoeman" comes from the Chieftain line from both of his parents to wear the Otter cap. And he is a member of the Heluska on both sides of the families, a Whipman, Taildancer. As for members of the Heluska his good friend "osagesooner" is too.

Now the gentleman that said the Otter cap/roach that he wears is his tribal dress and as for Oklahoma dancers wearing these items, I can only say that maybe their family has photos or they know more than I do beczuse i'm no expert, I just know what I know.

I too would like to know what "osagesooner" and "luvs" asked of you, i'm jsut wondering and waiting for the answer.
I'll borrow pawtoeman's saying:

"this is all I have to say>"
uppit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook